View reports with current data on demand with CrystalKiwi Explorer.
Viewer software allows users to open and work with existing reports without the need for more expensive Crystal Reports licenses.
CrystalKiwi Explorer installs and runs on each Windows PC.
- Open and display Crystal Reports .rpt files.
- Refresh report data from your database.
- Drill down into subreports.
- Supports Crystal Reports parameter prompting.
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, Word, and other file formats.
- Print reports.
- Works with .rpt files created in current and previous versions of Crystal Reports.
Please purchase one User License for each individual user.
Crystal Reports license and download details will be sent by email, usually within 4 business hours (US Central Time / GMT -6:00).
Occasionally, electronic delivery may take longer than 4 business hours.
Downloads may be burned to a DVD or saved to a USB drive or network for installation on a different PC.